Polka Milk accepts full-priced product(s) returned within 7 days of the delivery date for UK customers and 14 days for international customers, when accompanied by the original sales receipt. Returned products are fully refunded in the same form as payment. Please note Item(s) on sale are non-refundable.
Polka Milk reserves the right to refuse the return of any product(s) that does not meet the requirements mentioned in this document. In such case, the product(s) are sent back to the customer. The cost of returning the product(s) shall be carried by the customer. Any cost sustained by the customer in the return of product(s) is not refundable.
Exchanges are only accepted for an item at the same price including the following guideline:
1. Exchange for the same item in a different size.
2. Exchange for a faulty item.
1. Product(s) must be returned in perfect condition.
2. Product(s) must not have been worn.
3. Product(s) must not have been altered or washed and must be accompanied by their original garment bag.
4. All original tags must be attached.
5. Product(s) must be accompanied by the original sales receipt.
How to return
Return by mail
1. Contact Polka Milk Customer Service to request a return authorization number – you will be provided with a “Return Form” to complete.
2. Complete the “Return Form” enclosed in the shipment, including the return authorization number.
3. Pack and seal the return product(s) securely and include the completed “Return Form” and sales receipt.
4. Use a recorded service which provides you with a tracking number e.g. Royal Mail Recorded, which you should email to us to notify us that you’ve sent the product(s) and the carrier used to return the product(s).
5. Allow 10 working days from return received date for your return to be validated and your account credited. A confirmation email is sent when the return has been validated and processed.